Subject:=20
        RE: Suspension question.
   Date:=20
        Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:56:10 -0700
   From:=20
        Josh Hignight <Josh.Hignight@phoenix.edu>
     To:=20
        scirocco-l@scirocco.org

Err=85 I just wanted to say something about this=85

=20

My car is an 85, originally equipped with a 1.8 8v. It now has a 1.8
16v. Still has stock suspension. My front end sits exactly the same
height that a stock (87) 16v does.=20

=20

Not that I really care, but I thought I=92d mention it. I=92m sure
aftermarket springs are a lot more different than stock.=20

=20

Joshua Hignight

Student Services/Technical Services

New Mexico Campus