Scirocco Sighting--Los Angeles

Fellow wearing a dark colored hat and sporting a nice goatee driving
Northbound on Martin Luther King Blvd (coming from toward USC) yesterday at
approximately 3:30 p.m.  He had a nice smile on his mug.  I saw the red
Scirocco 16 a full TWO BLOCKS away.  Nice, BRIGHT paint job and the car
seemed stock except it looked lowered.  Identical to my own [hey, I almost
turned my loaner car around and chased you down the street! :)] and like a
true Scirocco enthusiast, had a satisfied smile on his face.

Steph