16v roc, race wheels?

Hi all,

I have Hoosier 225/50/14 RS303 tires. Currently they are on 6 inch
rims. Its quite a pinch.

Diamond Wheel makes nice steel wheels that are 14x8, this seems like it
would allow me to use the whole tire. Tire rack has an aluminum wheel yn
14x7, but they dont offer an offset like i'd need to run with no spacers.

here are the options they have in 14x8:
weight      Price       features
16.5lb      $63         standard wheel
24lb        $49         heavy duty strong
16.5        $73         tighter runout specs

the tire rack option:
borbet type T, 15 LBS, only one offset (30 IIRC, might work..) & $109.00

Of course pricewise $49 sounds best, but 24# ouch! I'd probably have to go
with the autocross wheel as I plan to run track days too.

any o-pinions?

thanks,

Steve

     If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just smile. --James Bond
                      http://westfailure.org