26th Anniversary

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Dan Bubb wrote:

> Yep! Today is the 26th anniversary of buying my first Scirocco. '76 Lime
> green with a plaid interior. I wore that poor thing out racing up and
> down Wild Horse Creek Rd in the St. Louis suburbs.
No way!

I used to rip my 87 scirocco 16v back & forth & back & forth on that road
late at night. Do you still live in STL?

Can't do that anymore out there, now its all built up with rich peoples
houses, I bet they patrol it a lot heavier & there is probably traffic at
midnight now :(

Back when i was in late HS & early college there were some good parties
out in that area... (late 80's)

take care,

Steve

     If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just smile. --James Bond
                      http://westfailure.org