"the mother of all..."

Randy and I spent about 5 hours with the ec gang today.. drove 100 miles out
into the desert and met up with them at 2:30, and shot till well after dusk.
Les says he's going to write "the mother of ALL Scirocco articles" that will
delve into the history of the car and tell the whole story of the evolution
of the model.  He said "maybe VW will get their heads out of their asses and
bring us another sports car" when he's done!  We had a freakin' blast,
starting off shooting some high-speed passes around a sharp curve, then to
site #2, where we did some side-by-side passes through a canyon while Les
shot from the rocks above us.. finally off to a desolate abandoned ranch,
where he shot all kinds of wild stuff with the desert wilderness in the
background.

Here are a few pics that Randy and I took...

<http://www.deco.net/klc/dscn0048.jpg>
<http://www.deco.net/klc/img_0701a.jpg>
<http://www.deco.net/klc/dscn0079.jpg>
<http://www.deco.net/klc/dscn0075,jog>