"the mother of all..."

Kevin was a great host, I had a great time while I was down there.
Like Kevin said, the photoshoot was a Freakin' Blast!
I (I'm sure Kevin was as well) was a little nervous doing the side by side
shots through the canyon since this was NOT on a closed road and it was a
blind corner.
One of the guys was supposedly watching for traffic but we did have to dive
off to the shoulder a few times. These pic's will be real cool!
The abandoned farm (or whatever it was back 1905?) Les took us to was
soooooo classic and the timing/weather/lighting was perfect.
I looked on a map today and realized we REALLY WERE in the desert, the
MOJAVE DESERT......WOW!
Well worth the 1 1/2 hr. drive (from LA) and the 50mph headwinds on that
15mi. 7% uphill grade with my stock 1.7L......"I think I can, I think I
can, I think I can.....".
(me on the cell phone to Kevin as he's pulling the grade at 70mph+ just
cruizin') "Dude, you GOtta slow down, I'm in 4th at 60mph with my foot to
the floor" LOL
Whatever my overheating problem was it went away, the needle sat right over
the red light in the middle while blastin' home (SF Bay area) on hwy101
today :)
Cosmos has survived her maiden voyage (First drive over 100mi., 1000+mi.
this weekend) with flying colors.
Kevin and I talked a lot about Scirocco.Org so hopefully the group will be
highlighted and the exposure will bring many others into the family.

Randy
(exhausted and needs to start scrubbing bugs off the front of Cosmos)