From: "The Scirocco" <peter@thescirocco.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>; "Ken Bates" <indiana_red@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: OT Cabby/Topless Bunny

From: "Ken Bates" <indiana_red@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 06:25:09 -0700

>The occasional post about Rabbit converibles and Cabriolets has
got me
>wondering...
>What is the difference?
>Chassis?
>Just badging?
>I know the cabby is included with the MK2 Scirocco in the bently
so still A1
>on both?  I see afew around here and I am allways wondering how
to spot
>them.
>Just curious.
>Ken

Brian has a Rabbit Convertible...

In '85, Volkswagen started calling it a Cabriolet (in the US),
they also went to a space saver spare tire and in '88 they added
the body kit.

Cabby is a nickname for all A1 Rabbit Convertibles/Cabriolets.

How's the 16V conversion coming along?

Peter - Bear Delaware 19701
'79 Scirocco 16V, '83 & '84 GTI, '79, '81, '84, '84½, '88
Sciroccos
http://thescirocco.com
http://feedbyte.com
https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=FRBJKL2G4Z76E