HELP!! My car won't shut off!!!!

  IIn a crunch,  had some success pulling all the fuses out, and while
the fuse box was drying, opened whatever relay I could open, let then
dry and put dielectric grease on all the connectors (not inside the
relays, just the lugs that go on the fuse panel.)

  But this only buys you time. I eventually had to replace the fuse box,
cause water kept dripping on it ...

  If you are handy, you could fashion a makeshift "umbrella" on top of
the fuse box ... but the real fix is to stop the water from dripping in
:-(

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (warm and cozy till May 1st)