HELP!! My car won't shut off!!!!

Dan,
You've just told me my worst fear may have come true.....
All this happened yesterday after a car wash.  I have noticed water on
the drivers floor carpet after heavy rains, etc, and I didn't look
yesterday, but I am indeed getting water in the car, on the drivers
side.  Shit!!  And yesterday was SO nice out, today it's shitty and
snowing, and I don't have a spare fuse panel.
Do you know of any quick fixes (tear the fuse panel apart, clean stuff,
etc?)
Shit, shit, shit......
Nate
shitty.