HELP!! My car won't shut off!!!!

Nate,
I just went through the exact same problems you're
describing on my 16V Passat.  It turned out that the
windshield was leaking and there was water in the
relays on the fuse panel.  I ended up having to
replace the windshield and I don't have windshield
coverage... and boy do I wish I did.  Check and make
sure you're not having the same problem.  GL

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1992 16V Passat
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco
1972 Harley Davidson Rapido(Handlebars WANTED!)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I thought I wanted a career... turns out I just wanted paychecks."  -unknown