help! pass side motor mount

alright, so first warm day ive been home i decide to do my mounts
on my 8v rocco, simple, i got a press and a jack and some wood,
easy right? i can not get that bolt out of the middle of the
mount, so the mount tore and is just spinning in the bracket, i
tried a punch and i tried jamming a prybar into the mount to push
towards the bolt head, i dont know what to do now.
also is there a way to get the lower belt cover off without taking
all the belts off?
thanks
chris fryer
pita 85 8v scirocco wolfsburg