[Severly off Topic]

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Jason F. Snow wrote:

> Scirocco content: I just bought two 100 pound bags of black beauty...Can
> you say sandblast? I thought you could...Wooohooo!
Hey,

I have been looking for good blasting media, waht i bought is called
whiteblast and is like crushed glss, kinda scares me. What is black
beauty, where do you get it etc. Any other recommendations?

take care,

Steve

     If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just smile. --James Bond
                      http://westfailure.org