From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Jason F. Snow
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 15:54
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: [Severly off Topic]

Sorry for the off topic post...Actually if I were truly sorry, I
wouldn't post this. Anyway now that Napster is down for the count,
anyone know of another good service that will play well with my
router/firewall? What port do you usually need to open for these
services, I tried FTP 21...Any suggestions?

Scirocco content: I just bought two 100 pound bags of black beauty...Can
you say sandblast? I thought you could...Wooohooo!

Jason F. Snow
Home: (781) 440-9453
Work:  (781) 902-3931
Pager: (914) 321-2863