[ot] dealerships and how to handle the fsk'her's

yeah the way I deal when I get a new-used car from a dealer...price tag
19.500 (98 jeep)...
guys comes over... can I help you....
Yes! I will take that one at 17.500.
but sir the price tag...(cut him off)
pulling out a check with 17,500$ certified from bank,
17.500 all inclusive, I want it now, you have 2 mins to make you mind up or
I will go you competitor across the street and get myself something else.
(30 seconds after he runs inside to get mgr approval)
No problem 17.500 + taxes....
start walking away...
Sir?
I said 17.500 ALL included...
But Sir...sigh.... Very well sir. 17.500$ all inclusive.
(all inclusive also ended up including 3 year/100K warranty)
When you have pre-approve bank loan, its cash in the hand that counts. and
dealers knows that cash in hand will get me a vehicule across the street.

As for test driving a car, goto dealer, get in car, wait until sales person
asks... could I test drive? no papers to sign... that is bullshit.
if they pull out a form... you simply tell them, Oh I am sorry, I think I
will check that saturn dealer, I don;t need to fill paperwork to test drive
a car there, and they are a simlling bunch. So sorry My mistake...and walk
away .. I bet you will get begged an apologise before you get to the doors.

Dealership are all huff and puff, push back treat them with serious stern
looks as in, buddy I aint going to take this shit very long attitude, and
you will have a sale person that is now stuck with attitute monger and
trying to make a sale, he will a) mellow out b) walk away, and if he walks
away, grab the floor manager and ask him why "benny idiot saleperson" walked
away when you started asking question about the product, isnt he qualified
to answer simple public questions and why is he trying to give your forms to
check credit report to "test drive " a car... man! I would have a feild day
with those morons.

I like Rusty Wallace VW bveleive it or not, they know their products,
options, and they dont try to fuck with you. thats all I ask of a dealer.
(oh yeah and stock Scirocco parts heheh)

Patrick ( who loves to make a scene in public....)