Audi throttle bodies

  Patrick has it right, as well as the GT Coupe. The tubo TB isn't so much
too big, but the wrong shape. It's a single, large valve instead of two
butterfly valves like you would see in the regular TB.
  If you're going out to grab one, be sure you bring with you not only the
6mm allen socket, but a 7mm allen, 1/4 in. allen, hammer, vice grips, and a
can of either PB Blaster or Liquid Wrench to soak the TB bolts with. The
first time I grabbed one of the larger TBs it came off almost too easy, the
second one I needed the tools I mentioned, and a lot of persistance! :)

Carl
77rocco
89fox

In a message dated 3/12/02 8:12:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,