[tech question] car bucking

okay I have something weird going on, and I am unsure what the problem could
be but here are the symptoms;

intermittently when I drive the car (usually when starting from a full stop)
the car will start bucking at 2-4K RPM)
If I press the clutch the bucking stops.
If I keep the clutch engaged and press gas , bucking is worst
If I depress clutch and reengage slowly and give gas (more than usually) it
might buck a tad and work normally afterwards
this happens in any forward gear, has not bucked in reverse.
if the car is warm (after driving oon the highway) I have not noticed it
bucking when parked for 30 mins and driving it again.

I believe it could related to how I park my car but unsure if it really
matters, I also could be imagining this.

if I park the car in a slope with front end of car heading into the slope
and leave car parked in 1rst gear I have not noticed it bucking
If I leave the car in a slop with the rear end heading into the slope and
leave car parked in 1rst gear it seems to buck almost every time afterwards
I try to move forward.

Any thoughts.

what I have done: change my tranny oil for new 80w90 oil to see if that
changes anything.

[ A Texan's Scirocco - Patrick Bureau ]
[ 1985 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1     ]
[ http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco   ]