(long)one bad weekend [ re:found the owner of my"junk" cars]

I have two questions:
(1) Where are you (and this asshole) located?
(2) Can we get descriptions of what these cars look like?

On a side note....
I have a perfectly good MkII shell that's going to be scraped if no one gets
it. If you're close enough, I'll bring it to you. If you need any other
parts, please ask.

Coulda-shoulda-woulda.....I woulda gauged the guy, checked his criminal
background....and if I'd have seen a 'new' GF that soon after a 'split-up',
I'd have told him to go fuck himself.

Do not fear Brett....your Karma will be far better than his....

My sincere condolences about your Roc.

Dan
Tam-pa, FL
'87 16v Scirocco