Subaru?

Who says they do low 14s?  Have you done low 14s in a stock WRX?  If not
then it's hearsay.  Just like Toyota's claim of 200hp in the newer Celica.
Why does my Rabbit walk all over them?  Besides, low 14s doesn't mean it has
to have 227hp, an air cooled beetle with 150hp can do low 12s!!  Traction is
essential to low 1/4 mile times.

Dave