(long)one bad weekend [ re:found the owner of my"junk" cars]

Brett, sorry to hear about your crappy weekend. At least you're still in one
piece after the accident. Now excuse my ignorance on this one, but I must
have missed something. Why are you getting rid of the cars? You're giving
back the car with the 6-speed? what happened?

Rich