Resume of long story for R.Deere [ re:found the owner of my"junk" cars]

to make a resume of a long story;

Bret Gets a call from his local scrap yard that 2 cars (vw) are in...Brett
goes and grabs them, for 550$. Brett realizes one of them has a VL Option 6
Tranny Conversion on the car....Meanwhile back at the scrap yard the
original guy that owned those cars is crying his brains out , because his
(soon to be ex-wife) which the cars where under her name had dropped off the
cars to the scrap yard and the guy lost his project and tracks Brett down to
get his cars back
Bret asks the list about the moral dilemma... Brett acts like a knights of
the round table, and sells the car back, fixes the cars back, the guy,
basically blows him off after all the work Brett did, Bret is now pissed and
late for diner/date, G-Friends is pissed and makes a scene, Brett leaves..
drives, looses control and crashes his car.

Let that all be a lesson to you all out there... Very Good people out
there.. Wonderful VW Addicts....

If you find a VL6, even if it happends tp be long to the presidents' of the
United states private collector car.... FUCK HIM! keep it. Finders Keepers..
(Or the car is worth the price tag...to buy back.)

Patrick