From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of brett cooke
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 9:26 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: found the owner of my "junk " cars(sorta long)

got some questions answered today when the owner of my 2 newest
sciroccos
showed up at the junkyard looking for them. it appears that he is in the

middle of a seperation/divorce, and since the cars were in her name the
soon-to-be-ex thought scrapping the cars a good revenge. in addition to
the
6spd tranny, the car also has a p&p/shaved head, autotech euro grind
cam,
short shift kit w/weighted shift rod, a neuspeed n2 sport clutch(are
these
any good?), and a neuspeed throttle body. the parts that are
missing(such as
the guage cluster)are in his garage. after his axle broke he bought the
other rocco to combine the two into one, just hadn't gotten around to it

yet. feel bad for the guy, do you guys think i should sell them back to
him?
i mean i know i'd be pissed if some chick did that to me.
  brett