found the owner of my "junk " cars(sorta long)

Brian Wagner wrote:

> Thats a hard one to decide, legally you own the cars (bought and paid for).
> If it was me I would probably keep it and tell the guy sorry for his
> mis-fortune.

If you do seriously consider selling anything back to him out of sympathy -
- DO verify his sad story!  Could be COMPLETE BS.  If he was simply broke
and needed a few quick bucks, then I'd have no pity.  If the whole divorce
thing is true.. well then MAYBE.  Just maybe!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA