found the owner of my "junk " cars(sorta long)

This is a toughie!!  But, as the devil's advocate of the list, I would say
that you don't know what all is going on and probably don't want to get
yourself into the middle of this dilemna.  Besides, I can see 6 reasons why
to kick a man when he's down!!!

Dave