stupid Germans ..... was : RE: For the D&D crew

Well, that=B9s one argument - the same as saying the Nazi flag is part of
German heritage and should be flown  "with pride".

Anyhow, you can make both conservative and liberal valid arguments on this
point, but do we really need to do it on this list?

Greg

--=20

'84 VW Scirocco
'01 Ford Focus