Rebel Flag thread shoudl die

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, '84 Scirocco wrote:

> Anyhow, you can make both conservative and liberal valid arguments on this
> point, but do we really need to do it on this list?
I agree,

There are valid points that the flag is a symbol of southern repression of
minorities, and there are valid arguments that BOTH sides of the civil
war were pro slavery and it was really about other economic issues... in
any event, rec.talk.politics would be a better place for discussion.

take care,

Steve

     If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just smile. --James Bond
                      http://westfailure.org