6spd tranny?

well seems you have the option 6 conversipn, cool beans, but what is inside
(gears) is yet to be discovered, you might get lucky by contacting options 6
makers (link on scirocco.org) and maybe get lucky if they register the vin #
they sell the conversions into, otherwize, maybe using the previous owner's
name  might bring out the details...

g'luck you lucky bastard.

Patrick