Kuhmos

I like the handling, they are noisier than pirelli's though, sticks to the
road dry or wet on my 8v, I have 205/50/25. very happy with them.
After I use these up, I think I will go with Falken Azenis ST115 next time,
just to see what they are all about, since that make came up a couple of
time in this list, but no one has made any serious commenting on them.

Patrick

If just for daily driver, you could opt for Micheline MX4 or MXV4, they are
quiet and very good on wet or dry.