2.0L 16v Implant

I also did this 2.0 16v with 1.8 head conversion and to get the time to
build the engine I did a little swap and put on 1.8 engine with 2.0l head.
So I could work with the 2.0 bottom end and 1.8 head for a while. Well,
the 1.8 bottom and 2.0 head combo is a really nice combination for daily
driver. It has enourmos bottom end power and nice cruising power, but
as soon as you push it to the limits it dies best acceleration was
accomplished by changing gears at 5000rpm. Put I had time to mach the
2.0 litre bottom 1.8 litre head perfectly.

Lauri!
'84 2.0 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.eabc.edu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!