2.0L 16v Implant

Shannon Fenton's site gives a good picture showing the differences in ports
between the heads.  It is something like www.scirocc16v.com  Look in the
tech section under his port&polish job.  Nice site, BTW.  He makes a pretty
good case for being able to work a 2.0l to be better than a 1.8, but the
conventional wisdom is that in stock form (like that matters!) the 1.8 head
flows better.  I have no personal experience, but I'd go with the 2.0l head
so you can get the whole engine built without disturbing your car.

BH