(OT) Holy S**t!!!!

>Oh yeah....     I remember back in high school flying with
>a buddy of mine in a Beech Duke - same thing.  :)  (Gawd I
>miss flying that thing!)

Beech Duke. Those are cool planes. The one we fly at the school is a Cessna
Crusader. 250HP a side with counter rotating props. Pretty cool. Wish I
could get the Scirocco going with 250 just on one engine. That would be
pretty insane :). Cool thing with flying the plane is I got to understand a
lot about turbos and related things like lag. If we do touch and goes, you
toss the power up full throttle and you start to go pretty quick, then its
like someone punched you in the back when the turbos catch up. Just an
insane burst of acceleration. So much more expensive than the Scirocco to
play with though.Thing is around $250 to operate from the school. Emptys
ones pocket real quick.