(OT) Holy S**t!!!!

At 04:14 PM 3/4/02 -0500, Marc Peterson wrote:
>http://www.alpina.de/pics/galerie/historie/b10_biturbo/motor2_600.jpg
>
>Um, wow...
>
>Marc

Thats pretty wild. I am in flight training at a school in NH and we fly
these twin cessnas with supercharged engines. First time I did a long cross
country night flight out to Rochester, NY in the thing I was introduced to
how hot those things get. Look out the window and you could see the charger
glowing through the air cooling fins on the cowling. Pretty cool to look
at. Shows you what spinning at huge rpms and compressing air for a while does.