more ND info

Info on the ND show in May is gradually being updated.  Latest news: there
will be an autocross event both on Saturday at Candlestick (don't say 3Com!)
AND Sunday at Moffett Field.  They already have a hotels page posted, with
the San Jose Marriott and Santa Clara Marriott listed as the hosts with
a killer group rate - $79 at Santa Clara (closer, nicer hotel) and $69 at
the other joint.  The rack rate at Santa Clara (at least as of last year) was
over $300, so this is a KILLER deal.  Also excellent parking facilities and
we had no trouble partying in the upstairs lot pretty much all night last
year with little or no hassle from The Man (uh, the rent-a-man that is).

We will be having our typical SoCal gang leaving from the Potterpeople's shop
on Friday night - anyone in SoCal who wants to join us, let me know and I'll
make sure you're updated with details as the time approaches.  Anyone en
route up the coast (Doty's et al) who want to meet up with us, let me know
too.  Anyone is welcome to catch us as we depart from Lompoc early Saturday
morning - this year it may have to be VERY early to catch the Saturday events
at Candlestick.. times not yet announced.

BE THERE!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA