Missed a 16V

--- Cmr446@cs.com wrote:
>   This figures, I'm out to grab a few small parts at
> the junk yard, and the
> one time I see a 16V out there, two guys have
> already pulled it and are
> getting ready to haul it out of the yard.
>   Just my damn luck.
>
> Carl
> 77rocco
> 89fox

Weird, because it has happened to me. So many people
don't even know what a Scirocco is, but once one gets
into a  junk yard you better get there fast before the
other scavengers. I've never met any of these people,
but they have to be out there and non-list members to boot.

=====
Jorel Jackson
web site:  http://geocities.com/jorel140/index.html
1987 16v & 1985 8v Sciroccos