FS '85 New England

Not mine and all normal disclaimers apply!

I just saw this car (LOL). '85 with about 170K(owners guess) all stock
except Koni adjustable rears and a CD player, runs and drives well. New
calipers, cylinders, pads, shoes, rotors, and drums. BUT, smacked in the
right front, nothing a fender, bumper, grill, and lights wouldn't fix. BUT,
the hood is a blow up and needs to be replaced along with the cowl. BUT, the
doors have rust through and you could bet that the suspension points in the
rear look a lot like Julie's. BUT, the seats are typical 200K mile models
and the dash is in quite a few pieces (although installed in proper jig saw
puzzle fashion). Now here is the BIG LOL he wants $1,500.00. Yes, one
thousand five hundred dollars! I didn't even think twice and decided not to
offer the $100.00 it's worth(even though he said $1500 was negotiable) but
if you must you can contact the owner Don Drislane at 860-824-0802 or
800-221-1131.

Good luck, LOL.

Rick Alexander
http://www.brubakerbox.com