heat trasnfer from exhasut to intake manifolds

Okay so we will see about that G-10 material gasket and I will post the
results later,
my question Ii have now, since your manifold (intake is one peice (no space
to wrap them)
what material would you suggest to wrap the exhaust manifold with to help
prevent manifold heat trafer to the intake one.
I know there is No perfect solution in this case (there will always be
hardware (bots and stuffk to head/intake/exhaust heat transfer)
but if I use the G10 material gasket and wrap the exhaust manifold (lets say
with header wrapping) would that be a better solution?

[ A Texan's Scirocco - Patrick Bureau ]
[ 1985 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1     ]
[ http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco   ]