non start after hard driving

additionally, on P5-6 table a second section you will find the bentley tells
you to check the following on a Hot start problem;

a) hot start pulse relay
b) cold start valve leaking or operating continuosly
c) Fuel Pressure Incorrect
d) Air Flow Sensor rest position incorrect
e) insufficient residual fuel pressure
f) fuel leaks

Corrective

a) test hot start pulse relay
b) test cold start valve and thermo switch
c) test warn control pressure (regulator)
d) inspect Air flow sensor plate rest position and adjust
e) test residual fuel pressure (replace fule pump check valve or fule
accumulator
f) inspect fuel lines.

g'luck but I would test b first. that was my problem on my 85 8v.

Patrick