non start after hard driving

Help please,
   I can drive around town in my 84 GTX all day without problems. But as
soon as I get on the freeway and drive at excessive speeds (80 mph or
faster) for more than 20 minutes when I stop and shut off the engine and try
to start it again it dosen't. If I let the car sit (usually overnight) there
is no problem starting. I suspect a fuel problem but have no clue where to
start.

</DIV>http://www.geocities.com/sciroccorob
<DIV></DIV>1984 8v Scirocco II GTX (Montiego-Black Metallic)
<DIV></DIV>1985 8v Scirocco II Wolfsberg Edition (Black)
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>