audi 2.0L swap..how to lower compression for turbo??

--part1_16e.9abdf44.29b2573d_boundary

I'm looking for some info on lowering compression on an audi 2.0L  engine so
I can turbo charge it.I want to swap the engine into my Callaway turbo
rocco.Compressions way to high now. Need to get it to atleast 8:1..Looking
for pistons reasonably cheap!Headgaskets work ,but not recommended....If I
can't turbo charge it I'm selling the engine complete!!Help......

--part1_16e.9abdf44.29b2573d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I'm looking for some info on lowering compression on an audi 2.0L &nbsp;engine so I can turbo charge it.I want to swap the engine into my Callaway turbo rocco.Compressions way to high now. Need to get it to atleast 8:1..Looking for pistons reasonably cheap!Headgaskets work ,but not recommended....If I can't turbo charge it I'm selling the engine complete!!Help......</FONT></HTML>

--part1_16e.9abdf44.29b2573d_boundary--