[OT] price and availability of MMC cards in the USA

Hello listers,

at first sorry for the off-topic post
but I like to get some U.S.A. info  :

what about price and availability of MMC
( MultiMedia Cards ) in the USA.

I'm looking for 64 MB and 128 MB ones,
here in oldfashioned Germany 128MB aren't even available :-(

reason :
I want to upgrade the memory of my Ericsson T39 cellphone,
as about seven MP3-tracks on a single 32 MB card are not too much...

maybe someone has info where to get those cards for a good price,
or even want to trade those for german Scirocco-goodies :-)

Thanks in advance for any info to my e-mail address
Scirocco@t-online.de

friendly Greets !
Dirk

Scirocco GT II '92 darkgreen-pearl  www.GT-2.de/GT2.htm