a few simple engine questions

--0-678398169-1025467199=:2654

Sorry for my recent question bombardment of the list, but I'm SOOOO close to getting my rocco running, and I've worked VERY hard on it for the past year-

-when you pull an injector, and have someone turn it over(it won't start), should it spray?  I think either the fuel system is screwed up or the missing injector makes a big vacuum leak and makes it so the engine can't pull the air plate up(?)

-when you put your hand in front of the intake tube (just after the big circular intake boot) and turn it over(no starting remember) should there be any noticeable suction on your hand?

-in doing the timing, I just found that there is a punch mark on the front of the cam sprocket, and one on the back.  They are in different places.  Which is the one you are supposed to line up with the rear timing cover?

Thanks so much for all your help guys-

Rob