part needed in MD area

Does anyone have a front motor mount bracket and the upper bolt for an '88 16v in the Maryland area?

While I was out of town the last 6 weeks and my girlfriend was driving my car, the top bolt somehow managed to come out and the the lower arm on the bracket broke.  I Will be getting into Maryland tonight. I'll be in the Baltimore area. I need to get this part and get it put on before I return home to NC.

Thanks for all the help...

Doug C.
'88 16v
Raleigh, NC