hood

Someone please take this car from me before I kill another rocco. So I've
now gotten into an accident with my other rocco (last one destroyed by the
front of a land rover). Long story short, seattle sun, seattle rain, seattle
forgets how to drive in the rain after 1 day of sun, eric is irritated by
traffic and following a little to close, looks to change lanes, starts
changing lanes, almost pulls in front of a black Benz with out their lights
on, glances back and wamo .. . *sigh*. The other car's (subaru legacy)
bumper hit the top of headlights and the hood. I installed the H4's that
I've had but luckly now been to lazy to put in. Using a combination of a
jack, a five foot wood beam, and jumping power I was able to bend the metal
under the hood to nearly straight. The hood latches but is noticibly bent.
Irronicly I still have the red hood I was going to put on my 16v before I
ended up killing it. But it's red and my car is blue. So I just figured I'd
check to see if anyone in the nortwest had a line on a silver blue hood?

My other idea is to install the red hood. Also install the red hatch of my
car, mabye the red fender flares from the 16v kit, red mirrors, and the set
of teardrops I have which have the "tears" painted red. I could look like
the 4th of july driving around year round ; - )

eric