Will VW get with it already now OT

--part1_b8.299a7e0a.2a4d19ba_boundary

Dealer called me up today, turned out the car was throwing mis-fire codes.  I
thought that odd since the car only has 700 miles on it.  They said they have
to update the on-board computer with a new program.  Gotta love these dealer
reliant cars.  Oh and I have a comment about the German vs Mexican VW's.  I
don't think build country makes a difference. My Mexican Jetta VR6 has 54,000
miles and the only  problem its ever had was a broken rear defogger switch.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_b8.299a7e0a.2a4d19ba_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Dealer called me up today, turned out the car was throwing mis-fire codes.&nbsp; I thought that odd since the car only has 700 miles on it.&nbsp; They said they have to update the on-board computer with a new program.&nbsp; Gotta love these dealer reliant cars.&nbsp; Oh and I have a comment about the German vs Mexican VW's.&nbsp; I don't think build country makes a difference. My Mexican Jetta VR6 has 54,000 miles and the only&nbsp; problem its ever had was a broken rear defogger switch.<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_b8.299a7e0a.2a4d19ba_boundary--