update: engine turns wheels, wheels don't turn engine -help!

--0-856594998-1025388689=:82951

Ok if you read my previous post I basically said that with the front of the car in the air, turning the wheels does NOT turn the engine, it just turns the other wheel in the opposite direction.  Now I found that turning the engine turns the wheels! both in the same direction.  Tried turning wheels again- no results.  Please help!

-Rob