77 mk1 Ragtop.. MT VWvortex (rescue needed)

Hey folks.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=407425
Chris of Mk1Shitrocket fame is ditching his mk1 nearly rust free car. here
is his post...

If its already been posted sorry other wise..
Cause I'd be interested, but its on the OTHER side of the country, and I
already have too many vehicles..

******************************

Hey i am giving up on my 77 16v project car  . it is almost completely
rust free maybe a little surface on the body.. been sitting out side for a
few months with a car cover over it.. There was a little rust about the
size of a nickel on the floor board but it got ground off rust proofed and
pretty much taken care of the floor boards are near perfect now i ground
down all the surface and rust proofed and primed with anti rust primer the
used a rubberizer over the top. the car isnt near complete but i do have a
grille wheels, Koni adjustable suspension with neuspeed springs on front
and bilstiens with hor springs on the back. i have a dash carpet door
panels seats, headlights and turns, complete 16v wiring harness i was
going to use to convert to 16v motor, a 16v crate motor with about 100k
miles. poly urethane bushings in the front with new control arms and ball
joints. the fender wells were sanded down and rubberized. all the glass is
there i also have another perfect windshield, rear window, and side
windows. and there is some other stuff with the car but i cant think off
hand. If anyone near the Montana area is in need of a good solid Ragtop
scirocco PROJECT. post here or email me.. WILL HAVE TO BE TOWED on dolly
or flatbed.
Email me for more info or pictures.

_______

Chris C.
'77 16v Ragtop Rocco
'87 Jetta GLi
"Honda no matter what you do to it, it will still be a Honda"