Broken throttle linkage on throttle body(PLEASE READ).

   The linkage on my throttle body broke!

If someone could do me a big favor and cross reference between=
 the scirocco 16v and  throttle linkages from other dubs and see=
 if any are the same, I would really appreciate it.

It's the part that the end of the throttle cable attaches to. It=
 also has an arm that goes down to hit the idle switch. IIRC, it=
 also has a part that hits the "throttle closed" stop screw. I'm=
 not too sure what else may be on it, as it broke off in traffic=
 and I couldn't find it. I'll try to look tomorrow at what's=
 still attached, and see if there's more to it or not.

If anyone has one of these lying around, please let me know also.=
 IF I can even find one here in Tallahassee, I won't know for=
 another week and a half and won't be able to get it until a week=
 or so after that.

Thanks,

Joshua