Will VW get with it already

Hello,

> > where was it manufactured?  Maybe it was a SCHNAPPS induced sleepy time.
> Had to be Schnapps.. Passats are built in Emden or Mosel, Germany.. no

I know that you were just kidding here but
Schnaps ( actually with one "p" in german ) is not allowed in the vending machines
inside the VW factory halls.
You can only have beer or soft drinks at work.
It's the same at Porsche, Mark Getty, Jasin & me were
at a guided factory tour at Porsche, no Schnaps but just beer and soft drinks at work.

That's a wise descision thinking of quality reasons. ...

friendly Greets !
Dirk