Will VW get with it already

You guys are making me nervous.  The wife just bought a 2002 GTI VR6
yesterday.  I'm counting on the reliability for her.

A quick story:  when we were shopping the dealers, we were in the Scirocco.
At one of the dealers, the 20-something sales guy comes over as we drive up
and says, "I love your car."  Later, as we're talking about the possible
purchase, he asks if I'm trading in the Scirocco.  Because if I am, he'll
buy it from me instead.  My wife looked at him and laughed.  She's convinced
I'll be buried in my car.

- Brad
'86.5 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v
'76 International Scout II