5 exciting new HORNEY pics to whack with.

> On another related issue...any filters or boxes put over the ends of the
> intake horns need to be designed so as not to interfere with the pulses
> or cause unwanted reflections.

I'm feelin' ya there. My idea is to continue the box back further than ends
of the intake horns for that very reason. I'm not sure about the issue with
the reflections, though. Can you suggest a physical configuration here, Dan?
Brian Haygood, Larry, and I were discussing all this a week or so ago.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut