5 exciting new HORNEY pics to whack with.

I think the worst configuration would be to have the surface of the
airbox directly opposite the inlet end of the airhorn flat and PARALLEL
to the end of the airhorn. In other words have the pulse come out and
hit a flat plate that would directly reflect a pulse back down the
throat.

|----|
|    <--
|____|

One solution is to have a flat plate but angle it so the pulse is just
reflected around the airbox and not back down the throat.

    /---|
   /    <--
  /_____|

The solution I used was to put a curved surface opposite the airhorn so
the relection is broken up. I also offset the center of the curved
surface from the center of the air horn to not only break it up, but
also redirect it.

/----|
|    <--
\____|